The collection comprises:
- Correspondence to Harold Beckett from his tutors E.M. Barton and W.H. George. 1925-1927 (MS302/1);
- Tutors' reports on Harold Beckett's student work written by his tutors E.M. Barton, H.T.H.Piaggio, J.W. Carr and F.S. Kipping. 1921-1923 (MS 302/2);
- References for Harold Beckett written by his tutors E.M. Barton, H.T.H. Piaggio, P.E. Shaw andW.M. George. 1925-1927 (MS 302/3);
- Report on research work for the year 1925-1926, hand-written by Harold Beckett and includinggraphs and photographs. 1926 (MS 302/4);
- Printed list of students receiving external Bachelor of Science degrees from University of Londonin 1925 including the name of Harold Beckett. 1926 (MS 302/5);
- Printed engraving of University College Nottingham, presumably once in the possession of HaroldBeckett. Undated (MS 302/6).