Manuscript letterbook, 1675-1686, with some loose manuscript letters, memoranda and papers, c1682-c1705. There are also two manuscript notes from N D Davis to John Cordy Jeaffreson from the 19th century.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 70
- Dates of Creation1675-c1705
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1 volume and loose papers
Scope and Content
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Deposited on loan by Mr J W Jeaffreson c1918.
Other Finding Aids
Collection level description
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.