Manuscript letter: Leresche asks Owen to write another article for the week. He also informs Owen of the condition of a gentleman that appears to have been injured, and Leresche requests that Owen not expose himself to the same risks.
Letter from J. Leresche to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/12/39/2
- Dates of Creation14 Jul 1840
- Physical Description3 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 1282.