Manuscript letter: Owen informs Baume that he intends to travel "tomorrow morning" to Le Havre and hopes to be in Paris on "Monday or Tuesday." He thanks Baume for his "kind offers" (loans) but circumstances prevent him from accepting them.
Letter from Robert Owen to Pierre Baume
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/2/22/6
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/2/22/6
- Dates of Creation30 Jun 1837
- Physical Description2 pages