Manuscript letter, in which Robinson explains that he was instructed by R[obert] D[ale] Owen to pay Owen the sum of £500 in such a way has thought best. Accordingly, he has purchased a bill in London through Captain Morgan of the packet ship Philadelphia who will hand Owen the net proceeds.
Letter from Samuel Robinson to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/17/22/1
- Dates of Creation30 Jun 1836
- Physical Description2 pages
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Robinson died on the 16th March 1837.
Stamped number: 804