Manuscript letter: Hindle, in reference to the letter from the previous entry, asks whether Owen received the address that accompanied the letter. The previous letter was sent through Mr. [George] Holyoake, and Hindle has not received any confirmation that Owen received the address.
Letter from John Hindle to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/8/62/2
- Dates of Creation2 Jun 1858
- Physical Description2 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 2954.