This manuscript letter refers to a letter received from Owen which he sent from Huddersfield. This leads Clyatt to believe that Owen did not receive his previous letter (ROC/3/44/5) which he had sent to Birmingham; repeats a request for £15 made in his previous letter.
Letter from Charles Clyatt to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/3/44/6
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/3/44/6
- Dates of Creation3 Dec 1839
- Physical Description2 pages