Manuscript letter from R G C Bainbridge suggesting that Robert Owen deliver a course of lectures at Newcastle. Bainbridge also requests a copy of Owen's recent 'tracts' and comments on a speech published in Feargus O'Connor's Northern Star regarding "Owenism".
Letter from R. C. G. Bainbridge to Robert Owen, care of John Wright
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/2/1/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/2/1/1
- Dates of Creation10 Feb 1838
- Physical Description4 pages