manuscript letter requesting Owen to read the enclosed article to "the Company". A lengthy artice considers the question of the character of man and is written in response to a lecture given by Mr. Rossen who argued that "man acts as he is acted upon".
Letter to Robert Owen from 'A Member'
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/25/1/24
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/25/1/24
- Dates of Creation5 Apr 1832
- Physical Description14 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 156