In this manuscript letter Edwards asks Owen for financial assistnce; writes she is originally from Edinburgh and once worked at a mill in Lanark; husband now incapacitated and, as they now reside in London, are considered "Aliens" and cannot obtain "Parochial relief".
Letter from Jane Grant [?] Edwards to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/5/4/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/5/4/1
- Dates of Creation26 Apr 1830
- Physical Description3 pages