Manuscript letter: Henry informs Owen that a school for infants and premises for a Mechanics Institute, which he built have failed due to a lack of support, the former due to not having any connection to a religious party. Henry offers Owen these premises to be used to diffuse co-operative principles, if he so wishes them.
Letter from John Henry to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/8/46/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/8/46/1
- Dates of Creation1 Jun 1830
- Physical Description1 page
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 256.