In this manuscript letter Finch writes of his impatience in waiting for Owen to visit Liverpool; he is attempting to secure a "proper place" for Owen to deliver lectures and speak to the people of the city. He remarks of hearing Owen being in Birmingham and Manchester and hopes that when he comes to Liverpool he hopes Owen will stay with him..
Letter from John Finch to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/6/6/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/6/6/3
- Dates of Creation18 Nov 1832
- Physical Description1 page