In this manuscript letter Robert Neil informs Robert Owen that should Owen arrive in Edinburgh before half past ten in the morning, he is welcome to dine with him. In a post script, Neil states that he has arranged a meeting of their class committee that evening, which will be held at a temperance coffee house.
Letter from Robert Neil to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/14/5/3
- Dates of Creation15 Nov 1839
- Physical Description2 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 1186.