Manuscript letter: Hirth informs Francis that he does not have the money to help fund a weekly journal, even one that has the patronage of Robert Owen. He believes the title of the proposed journal will stop it from ever succeeding. But, if Owen and his friends should decide to start another weekly journal, Hirth would be happy to handle the editorial duties.
Letter from C. Hirth to Joseph Francis
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/8/63/1
- Dates of Creation2 Mar 1831
- Physical Description2 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 401.