Manuscript letter: Vines informs Owen that Reverend William Legg is still willing to meet him for a public discussion. He also informs Owen that there is "great talk" in Reading regarding his lectures and about the anticipated discussion with Legg.
Letter from David Vines to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/21/14/4
- Dates of Creation3 Jan 1839
- Physical Description3 pages
Scope and Content
stamped number: 1072.