Manuscript letter: Henderson writes to Owen in regards to his daughter, and that she has had a "very advantageous offer," but feels perturbed that Owen was not happy that he did not meet Henderson's daughter. Henderson feels he is more than qualified to act for his daughter when it comes to her best interests.
Letter from John Henderson to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/8/43/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/8/43/1
- Dates of Creation3 Jan 1832
- Physical Description3 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 491.