Manuscript letter: Hunter declares that she anticipates "so much benefit to future generations" through the instruction that is to be given at an infant school. She is most desirous to help and offers her services two days a week to make dresses for the children. As a mother of eight children, she "has some experience in this department."
Letter from Elizabeth Hunter to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/8/94/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/8/94/1
- Dates of Creation1 Mar 1832
- Physical Description1 page
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 518.