Manuscript letter in which Hamilton catches up on news: he has heard that Owen is to have a meeting[?] about the "French killed and wounded" [French Revolution of 1830?]. He mentions Owen's friends in America and supposes that Owen means to visit America that year. He asks after Owen's sons in America and C. Walker at New Lanark. He is still in poor health.
Letter from A. J. Hamilton to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/8/9/5
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/8/9/5
- Dates of Creation7 Sep 1830
- Physical Description3 pages