Manuscript letter: Harris informs Owen that he is an unemployed tailor who is finding it difficult to obtain employment. He states that he has a wife and two children to support, and hopes Owen may be able to help him find work. On the opposite side of the letter there is a character reference from a clergyman, whom is acquainted with Harris.
Letter from George Harris to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/8/25/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/8/25/1
- Dates of Creation1 Jan 1852
- Physical Description2 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 1994.