In this manuscript letter Ludlow informs Robert Owen of events that took place at the most recent meeting of the Social Science League. Referring to the meeting as "extraordinary," he announces that parties who had not met in fourteen years and had forgotten the "principles of charity" were most agreeable and social. Ludlow informs Owen that the League has registered 40 members, many of whom were part of the "former movements" and is satisfied that the group is making progress.
Letter from David Ludlow to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/12/32/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/12/32/3
- Dates of Creation25 Jan 1858
- Physical Description3 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 2845.