Manuscript letter: Trist informs Owen he met with his son, Robert, and conveyed his father's wish to hear from Robert regarding the war with Mexico before Owen departs the country. With the exception of the occupation of the Mexican town, Reynosa, nothing has changed. He mentions that there is opposition to this occupation and that detractors are trying to embarrass the administration.
Letter from N[icholas] P[hilip] Trist to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/19/29/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/19/29/1
- Dates of Creation29 Jun 1846
- Physical Description1 page