In this manuscript letter Mr Anson requests that Owen call upon him tomorrow, between two and four o'clock. Should Anson not be present, Mr Howard shall receive him and discuss the reason for the visit.
Letter from G.E. Anson to Robert Owen on behalf of William Lamb
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/12/4/7
- Dates of Creation17 Jan 1840
- Physical Description1 page
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 1229.