Manuscript letter: Owen presents his compliments to the Commissioners of the Treasury and requests that they investigate his memorial that accompanies the letter [not present], concerning the peace and prosperity of the country.
Letter from Robert Owen to the Commissioners of Her Majesty's Treasury
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/19/28/2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/19/28/2
- Dates of Creation21 Feb 1848
- Physical Description1 page
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 1571.