Manuscript letter: Wright has been unable to see Mr McGrigor due to illness, but presumes the deed that Owen transmitted was "quite sufficient." He also encloses a p.l. 100 from the Royal Bank and Coutts & Co.
Letter from John Wright Jnr. to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/22/66/23
- Dates of Creation21 Dec 1847
- Physical Description1 page
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 1552.