Manuscript letter: Tritton informs Owen that his own brother-in-law, Joseph Bradney, and his wife will be visiting New Lanark, and requests that Owen allow them to see the works, and if possible, to grace them with his company.
Letter from Henry Tritton to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/19/30/1
- Dates of Creation24 Jun 1823
- Physical Description1 page
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 33.