In this series of letters the main focus is on Allhusen's thoughts on Socialism and Communism. In the summer of 1856 he travels to London, and whilst there posts two of the letters in the series.
Correspondence of Charles George Allhusen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/1/20
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/1/20
- Dates of Creation1855-1856
- Physical Description12 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Allhusen was a resident of Kiel, Denmark (later Germany) at the time these letters were written. His wife came from Carlisle and for a number of years they lived in New Orleans, Louisiana.