Manuscript letter that refers to Casement's belief that he is a spiritualist medium. He asks Owen to use his influence to ask Mrs [Maria] Hayden, a renowned American medium who is currently in London, to visit him in Belfast and offers to pay her £50 expenses if she agrees to do so; talks of working with a Clairvoyant, and hopes to "have him made a good medium soon" and notes that most of the leading papers in Ireland have published letters written by Casement on the subject of Spiritualism.
Letter from Roger Casement to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/3/20/2
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/3/20/2
- Dates of Creation3 Apr 1855
- Physical Description8 pages