Manuscript letter: Hill requests Owen's advice in regards to establishing a newspaper, which Hill is preparing to do. The letter is written on the blank side of a leaflet for The Star in the East; or Wisbech and East of England Gazette and Advertiser. This newspaper is to begin circulation in September of that year and the leaflet details its intentions.
Letter from James Hill to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/8/58/4
- Dates of Creation2 Aug 1836
- Physical Description3 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 809.