Manuscript letter of introduction for Owen to Dr. Alexander from Utica, New York. Owen is due to spend a day in Utica and Richardson hopes that Alexander will be a genial host.
Letter from R. Richardson to Dr. Alexander
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/17/16/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/17/16/1
- Dates of Creation30 Jun 1825
- Physical Description2 pages
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Alexander was the first physician in the town of Utica, New York. A street in the town is named after the doctor's first property there Coventry's.
Stamped number: 68