Manuscript letter, recalling the details of a conversation which took place between Johnson, a Mr Bright and T[homas] Atwood of the [Birmingham] Political Union at the Rotunda, [London]. The men discussed a number of topics in relation to Owen and his views, including the lack of support for Owen receives from the wealthy and the current political, social and economic landscape in Britain.
Letter from Wm. Johnson to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/10/13/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/10/13/1
- Dates of Creation3 Aug 1832
- Physical Description4 pages