Manuscript letter requesting Owen to forward to G. J. Holyoake any correspondence he may have which appeared in the "American press" regarding Robert Dale Owen's decision to vote against the "Wilmot Clause" [Wilmot Proviso], so that he may insert them into The Reasoner.
Letter from W. H. Ashurst to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/1/40/8
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/1/40/8
- Dates of Creation23 Jun 1847
- Physical Description2 pages