In this manuscript letter Charles Larrabec sends his greetings to Robert Owen and requests more information on how delegates are to be appointed for the convention that Owen has arranged in New York.
Letter from Charles Larrabec to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/12/7/1
- Dates of Creation29 Sep 1845
- Physical Description1 page
Scope and Content
Stamped note: 1388.
Alternative Form Available
A photocopy of the original is available, stored with original copy.