In this manuscript letter, Rigby provides Owen with "an account of progress" he has made on number of tasks carried out on Owen's behalf. These include booking and paying for a room at St. Martin's Hall for Owen to lecture in, collecting money from Cox's Hotel, [Jermyn Street, London] and calling on a number of newspaper owners and asking then to insert an advertisement on Owen's behest.
Letter from James Rigby to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/17/17/26
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/17/17/26
- Dates of Creation6 Dec 1854
- Physical Description4 pages