The letters found in this series are from the periods when Lord Palmerston was Foreign Secretary, and later on in his first term as Prime Minister.
Correspondence of Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/19/7
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/19/7
- Dates of Creation1846-1858
- Physical Description13 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Henry John Temple (20 Oct 1784 – 18 Oct 1865), popularly known as Lord Palmerston, was a British politician who served two terms as Prime Minister, 1855-1858 and 1859-1865.