Manuscript letter: Hockley informs Owen that he has received his note but delayed answering until he had acquired a book that is enclosed with the letter [not present]. Hockley continues by stating in early July he had the pleasure of spending an evening with several of Owen's acquaintances, using a crystal.
Letter from Fred[eric]k Hockley to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/8/66/2
- Dates of Creation14 Sep 1856
- Physical Description3 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 2629.