Draft manuscript: With the purpose of removing further obstacles towards a happier existence for those that he is addressing, Owen discusses how Man derives his knowledge from instinct and experience, how Man attempts to use this knowledge to shape the state of his existence, the nature of the universe, and that by recognizing the "creating power of the universe," Man can obtain the power of reason.
Statement by Robert Owen: "To the Nations and Peoples of Europe and America"
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/26/24/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/26/24/1
- Dates of CreationApr 1850
- Physical Description8 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 1783