Manuscript letter, in which Owen is urged by the Secretary of Branch No.3 of the Association of All Classes of All Nations, Stockport, to pay a visit to the town at the earliest opportunity. Presently "the expectations of the people are very high" for Owen's scheme of social reform and a visit would provide "such an impulse to the good cause".
Letter from Joseph Williamson to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/22/43/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/22/43/1
- Dates of Creation21 Jul 1838
- Physical Description2 pages