Manuscript letter, in which Allhusen informs Owen that he has sent three different manuscripts [from Germany] to printers and publishers in London, but as yet none have reached print and nor has he had a reply. Allhusen wonders if they may be "shy" to publish them as they are "communistic" in nature and asks Owen to recommend a printer who "feels an enthusiasm for communism & who would have a pleasure in looking a little after my manuscripts, from own accord".
Letter from C. Geo. Allhusen to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/1/20/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/1/20/3
- Dates of Creation7 Feb 1856
- Physical Description4 pages