Manuscript letter: Thomas states he is in receipt of an enclosed cheque for £1/2/6. He then informs Owen that he is pleased to hear that he intends on visiting his "native town" and that Owen is to establish a system of national education.
Letter from David Thomas Jnr. to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/19/9/2
- Dates of Creation14 Mar 1850
- Physical Description2 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 1771.