Manuscript letter: William Banton informs Owen that his 'gazette is much called for' and states that 'should you publish your life I should be happy to be an agent for its sale.' Banton notes that he has seen a first draft of Owen's Ten Hours Bill; he praises Owen, writing that, 'you have been faithful to humanity.'
Letter from William Banton to Robert Owen.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/2/10/1
- Dates of Creation28 Jun 1858
- Physical Description2 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 2939