Manuscript copy of resolutions passed at a meeting held at the Union Room, Huddersfield. The resolutions were passed to induce "Trades Unions, Co-operation Societies, Commercial Orders, Benefit Societies and all other Associations" to form into Lodges, under their own rules and regulations, and unite as the "Grand National moral union of the productive and useful classes".
Resolutions from a meeting of Trade Unions at Huddersfield
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/26/8/8
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/26/8/8
- Dates of Creation1 Nov 1833
- Physical Description2 pages