In this manuscript letter William Ballantyre gives an account of how Owen's views are regarded in France. Ballantyre reports that he is in Scotland and has visited New Lanark; he hopes that Owen can help him find 'suitable employment, either in London or elsewhere.'
Letter from William Ballantyre to Robert Owen.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/2/9/1
- Dates of Creation29 Dec 1935
- Physical Description4 pages.
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 762