One side of the manuscript letter is addressed to Louis-Philippe, requesting a letter of introduction to the King of Belgium. The second side of the manuscript letter is addressed to the Secretary of the Historical Society of France, thanking them for making him a member of the society.
Letter from Robert Owen to Louis-Philippe I, King of the French
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/12/23/2
- Dates of Creation26 Jul 1837
- Physical Description4 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 931.