Manuscript letter: Vines informs Owen that he has received his letter that contained 15 propositions for Reverend William Legg. As well as those 15 propositions, Vines has also given Legg a number of tracts written by Owen regarding his principles and work. He has also placed in the local papers an advertisement of the upcoming discussion between Owen and Legg at Reading Town Hall.
Letter from David Vines to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/21/14/3
- Dates of Creation30 Dec 1838
- Physical Description2 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 1070.