In this manuscript letter Clarke requests Owen agreement on the requirement [Dr. Henry] Travis only being required the later part of next week. He writes that he hopes Travis' stay in Burton will do him good, and of seeing friends last week in Halifax and Huddersfield all of whom were anxious to see Owen.
Letter from Edmund R. Clarke to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/3/36/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/3/36/1
- Dates of Creation4 Dec 1850
- Physical Description2 pages