Printed copy of the votes and proceedings from the House of Commons on the 16th June 1851. Number 48 on the agenda was a Petition of Robert Owen "for the inquiry into the system he has discovered for contributing to the happiness of the present and all future generations". It was decided to let the Petition "lie on the table". though Owen has crossed this out and annotated "kicked under the table".
Votes and proceedings of the House of Commons
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/26/25/4
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/26/25/4
- Dates of Creation16 Jun 1851
- Physical Description4 pages