Manuscript letter: Wright informs Owen of the current prices for cotton wool bundles, and then moves on to the news that Mr. Hamilton has been offered Motherwell for the price of £14756.19.9d.
Letter from John Wright Jnr. to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/22/66/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/22/66/3
- Dates of Creation6 May 1825
- Physical Description3 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 70.