Manuscript letter: The document refers to a bond owned by trustees of Owen's company, Mrs. Fauntleroy and her husband, and the appropriate way that a deed relating to the bond should be arranged so that the company may pay out the amount owed.
Letter from John Wright Jnr. to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/22/66/15
- Dates of Creation14 Jul 1836
- Physical Description3 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 773.