Manuscript letter consisting mainly of text taken from a letter which Mitchell received from [Richard] Carlile. Carlile writes of challenging [John] Brindley to a discussion where he aims to prove the Bible is more in favour of Owen [and his views] than Brindley and his party, who are described here as being "Canaanites, the traffickers, competitors, idolators, knaves and tricksters whom the Owenian Israelites are to drive from the land".
Letter from Logan Mitchell to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-roc/roc/13/56/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/13/56/3
- Dates of Creation21 Mar 1841
- Physical Description2 pages