Manuscript letter: Lady Torrington, having read a letter by Owen to her husband, is pleased that he is well, and states that it would give them the "most sincere happiness" to see him before he leaves England. Lady Torrington also wishes for Owen to see his godson and the rest of her children.
Letter from Francis Harriet Torrington to Robert Owen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/19/23/1
- Dates of Creation6 Nov 1828
- Physical Description3 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 88.